FULL-STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
March 7, 2019
Office location: Kaunas, Lithuania
ROLE AND PRODUCT
We are looking for full-stack developer to join our team which works with on-premises product that is used by system administrators to deploy and maintain virtual desktop infrastructures, virtual desktop images and windows-based end-user software. This product manages and automates software deployments, automated creation and maintenance of images (including applications and configurations), integration with SCCM to pull in packages used for image creation, on-demand system configuration, system and application hardening, etc.
As a part of cross functional scrum team, together with your other colleagues, you will take part in all aspects of the software development life cycle: development of backend and frontend, writing tests, participating in team meetings, writing documentation, configuring/modifying TFS builds.
- Experience with application virtualization, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Angular, Type Script, RESTful API, PowerShell, Windows Forms, SQL and Team Foundation Server would be an advantage.
- Degree in computer science/engineering and knowledge of Agile/Scrum would be an advantage.
- Pro-activeness and responsibility for the work that you do with the team.
WHY WE LIKE TO WORK AT XPLICITY?
- Friendly, collaborative, skilled and fun team
- Team building and parties
- Flexible working hours
- Annual budget for professional training
- International work environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that this position is for you, send us your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this role you can call us at +370 617 49899.