May 10, 2019
Office location: Kaunas, Lithuania
ROLE AND PRODUCT
We are looking for senior Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our team which works with Commodity Trade and Risk Management (CTRM) platform. The system combines unique ERP processes with sophisticated risk analysis and finance management for the soft commodity industry using the most up-to-date Microsoft .NET technology.
You will be a part of cross functional scrum team. As an experienced tester you will play an important role in product development process. Your responsibilities: ensure product quality throughout the process and do hands on testing. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality issues, are proactive and passioned to work in Agile environment, we would like to meet you!
- We expect that you have proven knowledge and at least 3 years of experience in testing web applications, functional and regression testing, writing and executing test cases and test plans, knowledge of bug and features tracking systems, designing and implementing automated tests.
- We believe that you possess strong technical and analytical skills, good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- You have a degree in computer science/engineering;
- You have experience using Selenium or similar automation tool;
- Experience or ability to work in an Agile development environment is a plus;
- Knowledge or experience working in the commodities or financial risk management field is a plus;
- You are skilled in writing automated acceptance tests using SpecFlow;
- Preferably ISEB/ISTQB certificate.
WHY WE LIKE TO WORK AT XPLICITY?
- Complex, engaging and long-term project;
- Agile environment;
- International work environment;
- Transparency, respect, responsiveness and result driven culture;
- Informal and social surrounding;
- To become QA community member;
- Adjustable working hours and possibility to work from home when needed.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that this position is for you, send us your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this role you can call us at +370 612 16555.